There are two openings at KITM:
Please submit resumes to Meredith Friedman at the address listed below.
Education and Licensure:
Graduate degree and fully licensed in the state of Missouri in the field of clinical social work, counseling, clinical psychology or marriage and family therapy.
Clinical experience providing therapeutic services for children and adults in group, individual and/or family counseling. Experience with divorced families preferred. Experience with high-conflict parents a plus.
1. May include one or more of the following:
- Group counseling for children ages 3 – 19
- Individual counseling for children
- Individual counseling for parents
- Family counseling
- Blended family counseling
- Co-Parenting counseling
- Consultations with parents
2. Determining client goals through service plans
3. Case-Management including:
- Conferring and collaborating with other Agency therapists
- Conferring with out-of-agency professionals
4. Maintaining supporting documentation including notes for all direct service contacts
5. Working with master’s level graduate students as follows:
- Co-leading group counseling sessions
- Providing internship supervision
6. Provide group and individual counseling in public and private schools in the City of St. Louis
7. Full time position hours: 2 days, 2 nights and Saturday
- Knowledge of outcomes-based practice
- Knowledge of therapeutic process
- Proficient in necessary technology including computer skills, Microsoft Word, Excel. Experience with ETO web-based application a plus but will train.
Send resume and cover letter to: Meredith Friedman, CEO firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please.
Kids In The Middle is an equal opportunity employer.
Kids In The Middle is pleased to offer internships for graduate students in licensed, accredited Social Work and Counseling Masters programs. Training, supervision and experience are provided for students interested in working with children and parents in children’s therapy groups, family sessions, assessments, school groups, parent groups and more.
Students interested in applying for an internship are asked to complete an application. Kids In the Middle Internship Application
For more information, contact us.